It’s a very difficult question that each writer has to face sooner or later for whom they are writing about, they are writing for themselves or for other readers. After thinking the answer to this question is that was written for me and for others.
Many writers gets immense pleasure in writing for himself and the stories they write is a personal experience.
Although many authors have wanted fame writing as they write books that are read by others.
It is you who have to decide whether you’re writing for yourself or for others. There is no harm in both options. You have to just sit back and think of your goals it, that way you really want to follow.
Every author has a different opinion for the question that they are writing for, or is their target audience, whether they are writing for women, or children, or other information. But it is always important before writing you must consider this important question.
There are different advantages or pleasure in writing for yourself or for others.
Writing for himself
1) Relieves self – censorship : If you are writing for yourself you do not have to worry about the criticism. You can write freely what comes to mind.
2) Writing is fun :. Writing for you is always fun and there is no person who you want to impress with writing and a way to write will be fun
3) helps a Unique When you are writing for you that you can take risks, try the unexpected and write more interesting ideas. All this helps your writing to be unique in every sense and regions.
4) Honest Conclusion: You can easily write what you have dreamed of whether the dream you dreamed was odd. You do not have to hide your true feelings to sign will only be with you and you do not have to give any publishing company to display them.
All of these are reasons when you can think to write for you. And writing for yourself gives immense pleasure and satisfaction. There are many other reasons also that you can write for others
1) Better Story: to write for others will help to give a better story. If you want to connect to readers that you’re always understand what they want and must be carried out from art to craft.
2) Give you the confidence It is not always what you write will always be loved and liked by readers. You always need to be prepared for negative comments but all these comments should not demoralize trust .
3) monetary benefits Writing for others is always paid. As there are many book sell the business that sells the book through bookstores or download the book on the website as www.onlinegatha.com is available to thousands of people for reading.
Writing for each is an important question that you must consider before writing a novel or a book. You can write for either for you and your readers.